Founded in 2012, Tower Engineering Solutions (TES) is a premier full service structural engineering firm focused on wireless tower infrastructure, whose goal it is to partner with our customers to provide real-time solutions and convert data into useful information. TES leverages its patented solutions, leading-edge proprietary software, dynamic and interpretive tools to support clients in reducing their cycle times to market, ensuring compliance with industry standards, and enhancing the value of tower assets, all while achieving substantial cost savings. We provide a full suite of services from mount mapping to structural analysis to modifications and inspections. Our dynamic and interpretive SMART tool software provides real-time access to trusted data, enabling grounded decision-making.
Your predictions about future performance can only be as reliable as the data available to you and the accuracy of forecasts is predicated on the quality and relevance of the data. With TES, you have the solution. Your data will be meaningful, up-to-date, readily accessible, and customizable to suit your specific requirements.
We think and operate like a tower owner. Our speed and flexible mindset are unparalleled.
Full-time, ExemptIrving, TX
Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC based in Irving, TX offers engineering and design services to the telecommunications industry. We are looking for qualified candidates for experienced Structural Engineer positions. Under the direction of manager, the Structural Engineer will perform structural analysis of new and existing communication towers, antenna mounts and their foundations, generate formal reports on tower capacity and recommend structural modifications to failing towers or mounts to increase capacity.
- Reviews available structure and loading information to correctly model structures for analysis.
- Analyzes tower structures and foundations using internal tools and analysis software.
- Analyzes antenna mounts using proprietary analysis software.
- Recommends structural modifications to increase tower and foundation capacities
- Provides timely and accurate reporting to manage tasks and update customers.
- Depending on candidate's experiences, managing an engineer team maybe required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master Degrees in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work independently or on a team in a high production environment.
- Familiar with RISA 3D
- Limited travel required.
- Management experiences preferred but not required.
CAD Designer - Structural Detailer
Full-time, non-exemptIrving, TX
Tower Engineering Solutions, LLC based in Irving, TX offers engineering and design services to the telecommunications industry. We are looking for qualified candidates for CAD Designer positions. The CAD Designer will use AutoCAD to create drawings under the supervision of TES structural engineers and/or CAD manager
- Create modification drawings for telecom structures, including self-supporting towers, guyed towers and monopoles. The modification drawings typically include tower profiles, assembly drawings, fabrication details and bill of materials.
- Generate modification drawings for existing foundations.
- Prepare modification drawings to remediate structural and maintenance issues on existing towers as identified through tower inspection reports.
- Create or modify tower profiles, site plans and collocation drawings for installation of additional carrier equipment on telecommunication structures.
- Maintain tower drawings history using the established site folder structure.
- Check drawings created by others when required.
- Adhere to appropriate quality control procedures set by TES.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Familiar with steel structures, such as angles, channels, pipes and bolts.
- Minimum experience with rebar, concrete.
- Proficient in computer software programs, including AutoCAD and Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work with functional groups and engineers to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and accurately to complete tasks without constant supervision.
- The networks we design and build enable everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and communities.
- Our greatest asset is our people and here you have the opportunity to build your career from the ground up, as far as you want to go.
- Founded on safety and family values, we have the GRIT to be the best at what we do and have fun while doing it.
- A culture of employee recognition & rewards for GRIT core values
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA*)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Free Wellness & Mental Health Resources
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Paid Time Off**