Congruex Asia-Pacific was founded in 2017 as a subsidiary of CHC Consulting, a Congruex company. Headquartered in Mohali, Punjab with employees across the country of India, our Asia-Pacific team enables our engineering services to operate 24/7 and diversifies our talent pool. The team has developed robust internal training programs, people services tools, and fully leverages our proprietary database to drive high performing engineering teams.
OSP EngineerSahibzada ajit singh nagar, PB
An experienced OSP engineer/designer works collaboratively with the engineering/design team on the production of OSP drawings for fiber-based telecommunications infrastructure projects. These drawings are created by analysis of all the inputs, understanding the requirements and designing the project on client’s proprietary system. Extensive knowledge of standards and specifications of fiber optic design, OSP construction practices is required.
- Engineer and Design FTTx/GPON network to stimulate end to end fiber connectivity, delivery and construction
- Understand the planning/scoping/high-level/low-level design, check feasibility of route from inputs of project from client
- Research and interpret inputs from client to gather all details to successfully design a project
- Prepare high quality Construction Drawing for planned network on AT&T Systems (Aramis-DT) and other tools
- QC projects and train green engineers on engineering and design work
- Co-ordinate with cross functional teams, ensure all region specific, client requirements are met before delivery of project
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum relevant work experience of 1-2 years in FTTB/FTTH architecture (FTTx OSP Network Planning and Design)
- Experience in Fiber Network Planning and Designing of Green/Brown field, Rehab, Relocation, Restoration, ASE, CRAN projects
- Experience in AT&T OSP Design tools (Aramis-DT) and process is preferred
- Should be able to do Scoping/Redlining/High level/Low level design of AT&T fiber services work of West and Central regions
- Should be able to do Aramis Posting, Drafting, Tasking, Workprints creation
- Good understanding of Drafting and QC F1 and F2 design for LightGig projects
- Previous experience of OptiNT, JMS, AOTX, BSTCAD, MIC, CFAS, ELP, OCALC is preferred
- Experience in reading field surveys, O-Calc reports, and OSP design experience of Poles, Sub-box, Manhole, Splice closure, etc.
- Understanding of Aerial/Underground network deployment from end to end
- Experience in Networking, DSLAM, Telecom, Network Planning, Data Integrity, FTTP, FTTB, FTTH
- Understanding of GPON network topology, such as ONU, Passive/Active components
- Education Qualification: Diploma/Graduate in any stream
- Highly organized, self-starter and open to work on multiple projects as per business needs
- Good time management, able to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible to work in shifts and extended working hours
- Good and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS office
- May be required at times for training purposes, or for company and/or client meetings.
- Congruex Mohali, Punjab
- As per the best market standards
- The networks we design and build enable everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and communities.
- Our greatest asset is our people and here you have the opportunity to build your career from the ground up, as far as you want to go.
- Founded on safety and family values, we have the GRIT to be the best at what we do and have fun while doing it.
- A culture of employee recognition & rewards for GRIT core values
- Employer Paid Life, Health & Accidental Insurance
- Earned Wage Access
- Provident Fund
- Sick, Birthday, Bereavement, Paternity & Maternity Leave
- 10 National & Regional Holidays
Life and Culture
I consider myself fortunate to be a part of the Congruex IT team. We work in harmony and the support system we have for each other is amazing. I have seen employees grow, innovate, and bring different ideas to work. It feels great to be a Deputy Director and I have grown a lot both professionally and personally.
I have started my journey with Congruex back in 2017 as Engineer II and now a Program Manager. I relish every minute and have learned a lot, like planning and executing different programs, scheduling and strategy planning, and collaborating with managers to help achieve the organization’s goals.
The best thing that has happened to me in Congruex is the exposure, there are lot of learning opportunities within Congruex. A lot of expansion and growth has been witnessed in past couple of years and if someone is receptive and open to learn new things, Congruex always has something for them.
What I have learned from my experience at Congruex is if you are ready to take on new challenges, there are ample opportunities for you. I was trusted and given responsibility, allowing me to gain experience throughout my career at Congruex.
Working at Congruex is really exciting and enjoyable. The company values the well-being of their employees and recognizes all of your effort. I work on multiple projects and every day we see new challenges and opportunities to work towards completing tasks and achieving team goals.
The most exciting part is you get to work freely, use your own mind and thoughts and freedom of sharing ideas and suggestions, this keeps your mind fresh and rejuvenates your skills and gives you an opportunity to work and explore different segments of your role.