The Congruex Program Management Office (PMO) coordinates the complexity of large-scale deployments, providing our clients with a consistent overview of program deliverables. Our PMO successfully delivers services by meticulously managing the engineering, procurement, and construction functions in unison and proactively identifying and mitigating risks to the program, whether timing or budget.
We understand the complexity of building digital networks at each stage – planning, design, and construction. The PMO works as an extension of our clients’ internal resources, managing every facet of their project with deep industry expertise and best-in-class techniques to minimize risks and increase returns on investment.
The Congruex PMO manages:
- Scheduling & logistics
- Change orders
Involve Congruex from the start to ensure the best possible project outcome. Our PMO conducts technical and financial feasibility studies to determine viability before any resources are committed. With a clear picture of the project, Congruex identifies risks and pinpoints benefits to enhance the project’s credibility.
The feasibility studies can include:
- Analysis of competition
- ROW research for availability and roadblocks
- Economic viability analysis
- Municipal research for permitting and constructability
- Research municipal alignment
- Network architecture and equipment selection support
- GIS data collection
- Preliminary high-level survey
- Address validation
- High-level bill of materials
- High-level bill of quantities
- Preliminary scope outline
- Preliminary schedule outline
- Preliminary budget requirements
Competition for government and municipal funding is increasing. Our expertise in crafting competitive grant applications earns our clients the capital to build digital networks throughout the country, and especially in underserved markets. We guide our clients through the entire process from start to submission.
"*" indicates required fields