Founded in 1977, Sorensen Companies (SCI) delivers turn-key solutions across fiber and wireless infrastructure, from aerial and underground fiber optic systems to outside plant (OSP) construction. SCI is one of the pre-eminent FTTH shallow-trenching, or microtrenching, experts in the country. SCI is headquartered in Syracuse, Utah and serves the Rocky Mountain region.
- The networks we design and build enable everything in the modern world to operate, from healthcare and energy to transportation and communities.
- Our greatest asset is our people and here you have the opportunity to build your career from the ground up, as far as you want to go.
- Founded on safety and family values, we have the GRIT to be the best at what we do and have fun while doing it.
- A culture of employee recognition & rewards for GRIT core values
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employer Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA*)
- 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Free Wellness & Mental Health Resources
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Paid Time Off**