Congruex Squarely Focused on Delivering Essential Fiber Services for Hospitals, Emergency Shelters, First Responders and Municipalities With Record Speed During These Unprecedented Times
BOULDER, CO., April 9, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Congruex, a national end-to-end provider of design, engineering, construction, construction management and maintenance services to broadband providers, today highlighted recent projects for critical service organizations with nationwide networks as they combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
“During these incredibly challenging times, it is paramount that healthcare providers, first responders, educators, businesses and critical providers of essential services get these new networks implemented in order to stay connected with one another” said Bill Beans, CEO of Congruex. “We are so proud that Congruex’s 1600 plus professionals across the US and India have all been able to maintain the same high caliber of services that we delivered before this pandemic advanced to the areas where we provide and perform services. Congruex’s broadband engineering and construction services and solutions enable seamless communication among those working on the frontlines, resulting in more effective treatment for those impacted by COVID-19. Our team members have been working skillfully to address the rapidly evolving needs of our customers. I commend them for their tireless efforts and accomplishments.”
Mr. Beans continued, “Wherever and whenever the need for broadband arises, Congruex will be there with innovative turn-key solutions and complete self-perform turn-key capabilities.”
Business Continuity Plan
- As a virtue of having in place and executing upon a well-defined business continuity plan (contemplating natural disasters, major power outages, and other catastrophes), Congruex is operating ahead of the curve and its competitors, with timely completion of all projects through a remote workforce of over 1000 professionals and 500 field service team members.
- The company’s centralized pandemic response team is in daily contact with its business leaders, ensuring the well-being of Congruex employees, while consistently delivering for its customers.
- With hundreds of employees in the field and even more working remotely without interruption, Congruex’s team members are delivering services to drive connectivity, so that medical personnel, first responders and elected officials can continue their heroic efforts.
Providing Broadband Solutions to Frontline Emergency Healthcare Facilities
- Congruex is providing immediate, on the ground solutions for many of our nation’s leading telecommunications providers.
- Congruex has experienced a significant uptick in requests from major telecomm providers, most of which are urgent. Congruex is meeting those needs 24/7 with its best-in-class network of professionals, innovative services and consistent productivity.
- While there are many projects to highlight, recent COVID-19 undertakings include:
- Engineering projects in Washington including the conversion of a convention center into an emergency shelter; an existing hospital with expanding broadband needs; an air force base converted to an emergency shelter – each project completed within 24-48 hours.
- Multiple projects in California involving a command center in San Diego and fiber installation for a major distribution facility – each project engineered and completed within hours.
- Mobilization of a major emergency operations center for the city of Loma Linda, CA and for parts of surrounding areas including San Bernardino, Colton and Redlands. Loma Linda is the site of the Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC), one of the region’s primary healthcare facilities for treating COVID-19 patients. Projects completed within 12 hours – fully functional for voice and data.
Congruex was formed in late 2017 by industry executives, Bill Beans and Kevin O’Hara, in partnership with Crestview Partners. Congruex is comprised of seasoned industry executives bringing together leading engineering and construction companies across the U.S. including CHC Consulting, CCLD, White Construction, Terra Technologies, and HHS Construction. Congruex is building a company with unique capabilities that include network development, engineering, construction, mandated road moves, maintenance and operations. Our customers benefit from the integrated skills that the Congruex companies can offer either as a single discipline, or as a turn-key solution with self-perform capabilities. For more information, please visit www.congruex.com