HHS’s underground operations provide installation, maintenance and upgrade services for underground OSP fiber optic and copper cable. These services typically use heavy equipment, such as digger derricks or ditch witches, to trench or drill prior to the laying of cable.
- Customer: AT&T
- Location: North Hollywood, CA
- Completion Date: February 2018
- Scope of Project: Placement of innerduct from single manhole to over 100 manholes in North Hollywood, CA and Studio City, CA
- The Company’s relationship with AT&T and its track record for completing projects on time, a key deciding factor in selecting a contractor for the project, ultimately positioned HHS to win the contract
- Successfully completed the project in 17 days