HHS provides maintenance services across its range of capabilities. In addition to providing a two-year warranty for all services, HHS provides 24/7 damage and remediation services that include repairing damaged equipment, such as a telephone poles after fires or auto accidents, and restoring unburied, exposed or downed cables. Due to widespread pole overloading, aging infrastructure (primarily copper cable installed in the 20th century) and frequent natural disasters in Southern California, HHS has seen a dramatic rise in demand for its maintenance services.
- Customer: AT&T Location: Ojai, CA
- Completion Date: March 2018
- Scope of Project: Demolition and removal of 25 poles and placement of approximately 13,000 feet of cable due to fire damage
- The Company’s track record and relationship with AT&T allowed HHS to win the contract, as a strict completion date was acritical condition to winning the bid
- Successfully completed the project in 30 days