The Company’s substructure capabilities include laying fiber to the premise and upgrading existing copper cable. HHS provides substructure services usually in connection with “last mile” projects that address the infrastructure from the main transmission line to the home or business facility.
- Customer: Verizon (subcontractor for OSP Constr
- Location: Tustin, CA
- Completion Date: February 2018
- Scope of Project: Placement and installation of fiber cabling to existing and new underground structures, as well as demolition of fiber cabling from abandoned underground facilities
- The project required the blended capabilities of both the Company’s Construction (57%) and Communication (43%) divisions
- Successfully completed the project in 48 days